The highlights of Chiang Mai in one tour! Doi Suthep, elephants, Tiger Kingdom and the Home industries in Bosang and San Kampheang. This one-day tour is perfect for those who have little time or wish to get a quick orientation of the city.
This one-day tour offers the ideal schedule to rapidly get acquainted with the most interesting attractions of Chiang Mai. Start the day as your guide and driver bring you to the Mae Sa Elephant Camp where you will watch elephants as they bathe and perform a show for you. Following this, you can choose between riding an elephant through the forested hills of the Mae Sa Valley or to the 4 hill tribe village, Baan Tong Luang , located in a picturesque valley amongst rice paddies. Following lunch, you have the option to make a visit to Tiger Kingdom (where you can play with adult tigers or tiger cubs.) You will then be escorted to the Sankampeang district to visit the small factories of famous Thai and Chiang Mai items such as paper umbrellas, silk, Celadon and many more. Your final destination of the tour and certainly the highlight of the day will be a visit to the remarkable Doi Suthep Temple that overlooks Chiang Mai atop the mountain.
• Start from your Chiang Mai hotel. 8:00am
• Visit Mae Sa Elephant Camp
• Elephant bathing with elephant show option – Elephant ride to Karen ‘long neck’ hill tribe village
• Option – Visit Tiger Kingdom (you can play with tigers)
• Drive to the Sankampeang area
• Visit manufactures of Thai crafts
• Proceed up the mountain – 45 minutes
• Viewpoint to view Chiang Mai
• Visit the temple of Doi Suthep
• Drop off at your hotel in Chiang Mai. 6:00pm
|Number of persons||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|Price (per person) Thai Baht||3650||2230||1800||1500||1400||1300||1300||1200||1150|